7.28.2012

Chocolate Mayo Cake. Say what?!

Pin It

Holy shit, I actually feel like writing about food. Can you believe it?

I really can't remember the last time I did that...

So, in celebration let's eat cake!
Lots and lots of chocolate cake.

Go make this delectable weird sounding, but definitely not weird tasting vegan cake made with mayo. Non-dairy of course.
Actually do whatever the hell you want!.. and meet me back here post haste.

I made this today for my friend (it was secretly, mostly for me)... and it is pretty darn Ah-mazing.
You can find the recipe here on the Earth Balance website.

Happy return to food blogging day for me!! 

PS What do ya say we find lots more things to celebrate in life?
What shall we celebrate next?

Photobucket
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...