7.11.2012

Screw Everyone Else's Truth. What's yours?

Pin It

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way..It does not exist.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche 



Ever since the creation of The Earthfood Experiment I've known that we're each installed with our very own truth. 

I have, since starting this blog, began living a full-fledged Earthfood Lifestyle. Vegan foods through and through. I made this choice because it's my truth. It's the desire my body has been whispering to me for a very long time.... which I was pretty successful at ignoring for a very long time.


I find foods from the earth to be nourishing to my body, and I find that a nourished and healthy body helps facilitate a healthy soul... which I believe to be the true source of a high quality life. 


 It wasn't until I listened and honored my truth, that my life REALLY began to shift.

What if all of the aspects of our lives are not independent from one another. What if they're all interconnected? What would happen to your life if you began listening to what your body was telling you, instead of all the contradicting diet and health hype that's around every corner? Is it just me, or is all that shit confusing as hell anyways?

So, what's your truth? What foods make you feel energized and nourished?
This will be different for every single person on the planet. Just because my body does not enjoy animal foods, doesn't mean it's the only way.

It is my desire to explore this idea more on The Earthfood Experiment. Let's get to the bottom of what YOUR best life is, and how YOU can be the healthiest version of you.

In the past I've done a lot of sharing of the cooking that I was doing. My life since then has shifted significantly, so there will be much less of that.

 Here are some things that I WILL be chattering about here:

~ Kick ass website recommendations and all the cool web places I like to hang out at.

 ~ Recipes that I have found and tried... or want to try (focusing on Earthfoods, because let's face it... we could probably all use a little help making lentils and brussels sprouts exciting)

~ A self love extravaganza!

~ Dreaming. Lots and lots of dreaming.

~ Whatever else YOU want to talk about. This is all about your truth anyways, right? So, please comment below (or email me at earthfoodexperiment@hotmail.com) with your ideas, desires, or things you struggle with that you'd like to work through. What if we could all be here for each other, supporting and encouraging one another, regardless of lifestyle choices, acknowledging and applauding each other for having the courage to choose our truth, despite what the world around us might be saying.


Photobucket
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...