1.18.2012

Wednesday? Already?

Pin It
How adorable are we?!?
Do you ever feel like you're moving at warp speed, doing, doing, doing yet getting nothing done? (Not anything you want to be getting done anyways) That's the kind of week I'm having. I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Oi!
Anyways, hopefully you had a great weekend and the start of an incredible week!

I didn't have the chance to do any cooking this weekend because Sweets and I spent ours chillin' in Omaha, NE at the Green Living Expo.

The picture above is us walking to a kick ass Vietnamese Restaurant we found in O-town called Saigon Surface, where we stumbled upon some excellent Earthfood Fare. Yum!

Up until this dinner I had spent the entirety of the day fueled by Larabars, so this meal pretty much rocked my socks.
<------- Here's a super close up of one of the tofu spring rolls we  had.

It had the most delicious peanut buttery sauce on top. I die.

I'm so addicted to peanut butter right now, it's not even funny. I made some peanut butter cups last night that I'm pretty certain are WAY better than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Bold claim, I'm aware. I will share them with you later and you can decide for yourself.



This -------->
 is the bowl of noodley, vegetabley goodness that Sweet's placed in his face. So good. I wanna go back.

If you're curious what I was doing at a Green Living Expo for 2 whole days (like I know you are) I will tell you.

I was representing Payton Woodcraft Jewelry Design.... which is only the most gorgeous, nature inspired jewelry. Ever. 
My dear friend Kristi and her husband make it all themselves. Check out this super cool story on how I met her and became involved with her company.




Behold, her amazing jewels----> ---->

Don't you absolutely love and adore it?! I thought you would. Lucky for you, she has a web store.
www.paytonwoodcraft.com

I urge you to check it out. You won't regret. 




Be sure to check back later to hear all about the  disastrous evening I spent in the kitchen last night. 
 Let me just say that I made Barney Soup and Mooshy pie....

See ya later!

Photobucket
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...