1.25.2012

Seeing as how I'm a philanthropic quote whore...

Pin It

I put out (quotes) wherever I go. For free. 

I was feeling that it might be time to share with you one of my most favorite, and also one of the most simple (and true!) life concepts I know of.

Here it be:
source

If you are feeling lost, or confused, or just plain blah… here is my suggestion: 
Find the thing in this very moment that lights you up, inspires you, sparks passion and desire... then follow it. Even if cognitively it seems illogical.

Passion, desire, inspiration, light... those are your breadcrumbs.
You don't have to know the exact trail down which they will lead you, only that they will lead you home... exactly where you're supposed to be.
You are here for a reason. 

What is your bliss?

Photobucket
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...