7.25.2011

Part 3 of the Exciting News Trilogy

Pin It
7 years ago I got a glimpse of what it is that I am truly passionate about. It has taken me a divorce, five moves, several relationships, the destruction and rebuilding of my business, a broken back, a broken femur, a battle with alcohol, and a WHOLE lot of not believing in myself to reach the point that I am at now. Which is a position of love; Love for myself. Love for those around me. Love for the creative process. Love for the nature of life. Love for helping others find purpose and meaning.

I am beginning a journey that has been calling to me and, I am audacious enough to guess, that my entire life up until this point has prepared me for. I am starting Life Coach Training with Martha Beck come September. Her philosophy on life closely mimics my own.

This pretty much sums it up in a few words:
"All we must do is to move away the obstacles that are blocking our best selves. We add nothing, just subtract what isn’t working. The essential self that remains is far more sophisticated and beautiful than anything we could dream up."  
- Martha Beck
Once we can clear the way and find our essential selves... the rest becomes obvious. 


At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”
~ Lao Tzu
 

We already have everything we need. Sometimes we just require a little guidance in gaining clarity. 

No amount of words could accurately describe how passionate I am about this. I can not wait to help guide people that are struggling with finding purpose, meaning, and direction in their lives... I too, have been there.

I invite you to join me on my journey to and through life coach training on my new blog ChandraNicole.com
(at least that's what it will be once I figure out how to apply my domain name!... for now it's chandranicoles.blogspot.com)

It is here that I will be sharing; 
  • my story
  • how I came to arrive at knowing what my purpose is
  • how I decided on the Martha Beck Life Coach Training as the perfect schooling choice for this passion of mine
  • how I made attending this somewhat expensive schooling possible for myself
  • my philosophy on life
  • time tested Life Principles and Universal truths
  • what I am learning in my training
  • insightful resources
  • AND (what I am MOST excited about!) I will share what I am learning about myself as I get coached by some of the best life coaches around (part of my training)
This entire project truly is for you. I would love any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may have  for me. I am so excited to share this with you.

Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole 

PS Don't worry... I will still be posting to The Earthfood Experiment as well!

Best Blogger Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...