6.17.2011

3 Ingredient Nectarine Galette

Pin It
Here are your ingredients for this super easy, super yummy dessert. 


Thinly slice 3 nectarines and arrange in a circle on an unrolled pie crust (i buy mine at the store, because I'm lazy)  

So Pretty!



 Sprinkle with 2 T of raw sugar and 2 T cold cut up butter. Then fold up sides and brush them with water. Finish by sprinkling crust with an additional 1 T of raw sugar. 

Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. 

I served this galette after my 3 Ingredient Mediterranean Feast. I didn't take a picture fast enough. 
This was all that remained...

Enjoy! 

Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...