5.04.2011

Un-Fried Ice Cream - A Mexican non-Tradition

Pin It

I came up with this all on my own. I'm a genius. Really.

Un-Fried Ice Cream

Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but here's what's in it. You can put it together in your mind... or in your kitchen.
It's way complicated.



As you can see, this dessert includes ice cream of the vanilla persuasion, preferably Soy. Top with sliced strawberries.
THEN... in a food processor place a few graham crackers, some cinnamon, and maple sugar (it's better for you then regular sugar and I will explain why, but not now... we're making dessert)
Make into cinnamon sugar graham dust.
Sprinkle dust on ice cream, then drizzle with honey.
BAM! Tastes just like Fried Ice Cream minus the fryer!

This will go perfectly with your Chopped Ench-SA-ladas

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...