5.04.2011

Scenic Glory

Pin It

I had the most kick-ass date today with my new and adorable blogger friend, Lindsay.

I so desperately wish my camera was not a piece of junk... I would have surely documented this occasion. We enjoyed coffee downtown and a spectacular Thai lunch that i SO would have liked to have photographed. I considered whipping out my phone, which as of late has been doubling as a journalism tool. However, the moment I witnessed her vivid and gorgeous photos I became instantly ashamed of my flash-less Blackberry and it's dimly lit snaps. Maybe she'll so kindly share her pics with me! (wink wink)
(Note to self... buy a camera that doesn't blow)

I am sponsoring her blog this month, for which she made me this pretty little button.



You should DEFINITELY go check her out at Scenic Glory... she's the bomb.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...