5.10.2011

Powerfoods

Pin It

You should get this book.


I am so in love with this recipe book. I bought it at Barnes & Noble but I think you can actually get it on Amazon for much cheaper (around $16)

Totally worth it.
It has color pictures with every single recipe which, in my mind, is the #1 major qualifier for a good cookbook... PLUS, it's 'Earthfood' heavy. Lot's of fruits, grains, legumes, and veggies. Lot's of seafood also, but only one beef recipe in the entire thing so if you are a cow hound... not for you!
I have found myself perusing the pages over and over again. It's so pretty! and everything looks so delicious!

I had actually thought about cooking my way from cover to cover... but then my boyfriend brought it to my attention that maybe it wouldn't be so great to eat only appetizers for days, before moving on to only soup for half a month...

Good point sir, good point.

At any rate, I have plans to cook my way through this thing in some fashion or another so if you're coming along for the Earthfood ride, ya might want to pick this up and follow along.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...