1.12.2012

A Life Experiment

Pin It
All this talk about people I adore over the last couple days, has got me thinking of a life experiment I would like to conduct.

The writing of the post about my friend Lindsay, and my BF Sweets left me feeling all juiced, in love with my life and the amazing people in it. The SUPER kick ass thing is that it made them feel good as well. Bonus win WIN!!


I believe that when you feel good about the things that are already in your life, more things to feel good about are drawn to you. The more you follow the things that make you feel good, the more authentic of a life you lead. Hell yeah!!

This experiment not only feels amazing because you are putting a sunny spot in someone else's day, but because you are placing yourself in a state of gratitude. Which feels DAMN good.

 I have always been a fan of setting mini challenges for myself... so let's go with 4 day Experiments here on The Earthfood Experiment.

Here it is:


This of course, could be an email if it works out better. I just think that hand written notes are unexpected and lovely. 

I'm going to start on my first one now!
Report back on Monday!

The reason you want every single thing that you want, is because you think you will feel really good when you get there. But, if you don’t feel really good on your way to there, you can't get there. You have to be satisfied with what-is while you're reaching for more.

-Abraham Hicks

Photobucket
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...