1.02.2012

Happy New Day!

Pin It

The Holidays are officially over (whew) and 2012 is here. What is it about the New Year that's so refreshing, I wonder?... 
My boyfriend, Sweets, pointed out to me this morning that today really is no different than a couple days ago. So True, Mr. Sweets. So true.

The difference between December 31st and January 1st is only a distinction in our minds. That being said, whatever reason we can find to start anew is a good one if you ask me. Leave the past in the past (where. it. belongs.) and proceed with all the goodness and wisdom that we have gained from days gone by. That, my friend, is refreshing. 

Now, if only we could make this happen every single morning ....

Well, why can't we? Why do we have to wait for the turn of the calendar to make changes? Let's do it now. One thing I'm really good at, is making up my own rules (both a gift and a curse, I assure you) 

So I'm making an executive decision, and declaring today and every single day from here on out a holiday. 
You're welcome.

Happy New Day!! 

(Now we just need to work Thanksgiving into our daily lives as well... Maybe we can make that our 'New Day' Resolution)

On this new day, in this new year, I wish to live more authentically than I have in the past... to start every single day asking questions of myself (such as "What would make you happy today, Chandra?") and basing each days activities on the truth of those answers. More on this to come. Yay! 

The format and content of Earthfood Experiment will be reflected in this. What you will be getting is 100% Chandra. I'm apologizing in advance for this, I can be a little weird... at least that's what Miss M tells me.

In all seriousness, it's gonna be AWESOME. 

I will be sharing my life/food experiments which will hopefully provide you with some sweet ass stuff that you can really use. I can't hardly freakin' wait!

As the week progresses I will be revealing my plans, so be sure to check back often. (or you can subscribe via Email, Facebook, or Twitter for reminders to check back if, like myself, your short term memory has been compromised due to any number of youthful 'recreational' activities)

I'm a little behind schedule on the launch of my new bloggy, blog because I spent the entrance of 2012 with my head in the toilet due to acquiring the flu. This saddens me mostly because I lost my lovely dinner in a very unpleasant way, consequently ruining my favorite Thai restaurant for a yet-to-be-determined amount of time.

Sweet's said to me, "Well, that's not a very good way to start the new year", to which I replied,
"Out with the old, in with the new!" 

What's your intention on this New Day, in this New Year? 

Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole










Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...