8.24.2011

Float that heart!

Pin It

TRUFE...
(Chandra-ese for truth) 

Finding ways to FEEL GOOD  is our single most important task everyday.

It creates a positive energy about us. And since we know that like attracts like, this draws more positive people, circumstances, and things into our lives which makes feeling good even easier.

HOWEVER, bridging the gap between knowing and doing can often be a tricky little bastard. 
We are  human, after all.

Occasionally, we wake up on the wrong side of the cat... or drop our toast, peanut butter side down... or walk face first through a web the door spider made for you while you were sleeping...

When I have a morning like this I reach for ANYTHING that will make me feel better; quotes and/or positive books, inspirational videos, laughter (luckily I have a pretty hilarious daughter and boyfriend, so this is an easy one for me), uplifting music, or anything that makes my heart float in general.

These are my heart floaters today

 Go to www.pinterest.com and search 'Italy' for these pictures. There are so many beautiful pictures I had a hard time deciding which ones to use for this post.
My heart almost floated away.

Since I have been so busy working lately (still making dollars for my life coaching class!) I have not had much time or energy to cook, or write, or do much of anything that I find to be inspirational for that matter! Understanding how life works and that everything comes full circle ("like a cheerio", I believe Sweets said) I am not concerned about this, as I know soon I will be back to these things.

In the meantime, I have decided to share with you the things I use to aid me in creating a positive start to my mornings. I would love to hear what you do to start your day off right!

Have a beautiful morning! 

Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole

Best Blogger Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...