6.09.2011

Breakfast for Me... Lunch for You.

Pin It
This is what I had for breakfast today. Weird? 
It looks as if there are potatoes on it but don't you worry your pretty little morning head, it's a pear... which qualifies it as breakfast food. 
If you ask me. 
Sweets and I had this salad last night with our grilled tuna, and the pears were so yummy I woke up desiring to eat the one left over pear for breakfast. I then began thinking about how tasty the salad was last night and considered, instead, saving my one left over pear for lunch on a remake of last night's salad. But then this thought occured to me... "Why wait for lunch? That's SO far away. Just eat the damn salad for breakfast Chandra." So I did. 

Here's what is on it. So yummy. 
  •  Baby Spinach
  • Walnuts
  • Pear - chopped
  • Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
  • Balsamic Vinegar
I have to admit that as of lately I have either been skipping breakfast all together or consuming sugary granola and lattes in the a.m. Today, after my breakfast salad and a large glass of water, I feel A_M_A_Z_I_N_G.
I might have to start eating salad for breakfast every morning.

Hope your day is fan-freakin-tastic!! 
Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole


Best Blogger Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...