5.18.2011

Playing With Beans

Pin It

Before undergoing Kitchen Experiment #1 I have decided to play with my beans.

Have you seen these at the grocery store?

Bags of dried beans... worth the effort, or not? That is the question.

I have always romanticized the idea of buying some, but then I pick up the bag and read about rinsing, and sorting, and soaking, and cooking... and well, my lazy couch dweller self up beats up my romantic self, and I end up in the canned food isle with aluminum tins full of ready to eats beans instead.

Well, TAKE A HIKE COUCH DWELLER SELF!!

This time you lose... if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen making out with beans.

See you in 8-10 hours!!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...