5.04.2011

Indulge Me Please!! - Roasted Pineapple with Ice Cream

Pin It

You must eat this!!

Roasted Pineapple with Vanilla Soy Ice Cream
I have, as of recently, developed a MASSIVE sweet tooth. It is my personal goal to find many delicious desserts that are not awful for me.
This is SOOOO good and super easy to make. If you do not try it, we can no longer be friends... sorry.

Feast on this:

Core and thinly slice into wedges 1 Pineapple. Brush both sides lightly with a mild flavored oil such as Safflower or Canola. Mix together 1 tsp. Allspice and 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper and sprinkle over pineapple. Roast in 500 oven for 12 minutes. Remove and brush with the juice of 1 lime. Return to oven and broil 1-2 inches from heat for 4ish minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.

Throw it over a scoop of ice cream... I like vanilla soy. It's the perfect amount of sweet.

Put in face :)

P.S If you haven't noticed... I like roasting things.

(This was adapted from a Weight Watchers recipe I found)

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Love hearing from you... it's my fave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...