7.06.2011

3 Ingredient Sun-Dried Tomato Dip

Pin It
I can't believe that it's Wednesday already! Days are flying by and I wish I had more recipes to share with you but in all honesty, because I have been so busy with work, the 4th of July holiday, and having my friends from Payton Woodcraft and Dust and Wanderlust in town from Pennsylvania,  I have been eating on the run a ton! For example... yesterday's lunch came from Maggie's Vegetarian Wraps (a great little cafe here in Lincoln) and supper was Spicy tuna rolls and edamame from Kinja, Mine and Sweets's fave sushi joint.

I am going to have to adapt my eating style to suit a more fast paced lifestyle then I was previously used to since I am working more in order to create the funds needed for the life coaching course I have been so desperately wanting to take. So I hope to soon share healthy on-the-fly 3 ingredient meals with you soon.

Until then, here is a super simple 3 ingredient appetizer dip for you. I made this to go with my Fattoush and Sweet's healthified chicken cordon bleu last week.




1 Cup Low Fat Greek Yogurt 
4 oz Fat Free Feta Cheese
1/2 Cup Sun dried Tomatoes  - Chopped
1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Mix together and serve with vegetables or crackers. I chose to use pretzel chips... Yum.

Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole

Best Blogger Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...