6.11.2011

Words We Heart

Pin It
If you should happen to be a friend of mine on Facebook, Twitter, or just know me personally you are probably aware of how much I ADORE words and quotes. I find the English language to be fascinating and I enjoy observing how others choose to use it to express themselves. I personally, find great pleasure in creating my own words when I can't seem to find one that quite conveys what I am trying to express... which I'm sure you have noticed if you read this blog. But, even more than I love creating my own words, I love reading the words of others. Words from peeps kick ass.  I am posting them all the time. I think there is so much we can learn from others, and often times I turn to them to find inspiration, strength, and assurance.

Recently I have found a blog that I just think is the bees knees (did I really just say that? geez. I'm a dork) Anyhoo... it's called 'Words We Heart' and it is all quotes ALL the time... which I find to be the greatest thing EVER. You must go there and check it out... I had the pleasure of posting one of my favorite quotes there today along with this gorgeous picture i found on Pinterest (also a site you should check out)




So there it is... your Earthfood Experiment homework for the weekend. I expect a report by Monday...

Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole

Best Blogger Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...