6.14.2011

The Scenic Glory Shop

Pin It
My good friend Lindsay over at Scenic Glory has just opened her brand new online store today. It is full of beautiful bohemian inspired accessories that she made with materials from India and lovely prints that she designed herself. I have tried it all on and already have my pieces picked out!

I encourage you to stop by and check it out. Lindsay is one of the most inspirational and lovely people that  I have had the pleasure of getting to know recently. She has a philosophy on life that just makes me swoon and a heart 2 sizes too big (completely opposite of the grinch! ;)

Here is her explanation of what Scenic Glory is. 
Caution: Reading this may liquefy your insides... it certainly did mine. 


Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole

Best Blogger Tips

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...